- The IAEAC offers travel grants for those students who are members of this society and whose mentor is also a member of the IAEAC for at least 1 year. The detailed information is available on the IAEAC webpage. The application form can be downloaded here.
- The Spanish Society of Chromatography and Related Techniques (SECYTA) will offer travel grants for those students who are members of this society. Further details will be given soon.
- The Spanish Society of Mass Spectrometry (SEEM) will provide travel grants to students affiliated to this society. The procedure for application is available in the SEEM webpage.
- The Spanish Society of Analytical Chemistry (SEQA) offers 8 travel grants of 350€ each to scientists affiliated to this society (only for socios adheridos). More details will be provided soon
- The IAEAC will sponsor the Roland W. Frei Award to the best poster from a young researcher.
- The International Journal of Environmental Analytical Chemistry will sponsor an award to another outstanding poster in the field of environmental analysis.
- The journal Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry will sponsor a prize in form of a books voucher