- The IAEAC offers travel grants for those students who are members of this society and whose mentor is also a member of the IAEAC for at least 1 year. The detailed information is available on the IAEAC webpage. The application form can be downloaded here.
- The Spanish Society of Chromatography and Related Techniques (SECYTA) will offer travel grants for those students who are members of this society. The application procedure and forms are available in the SECYTA webpage.
- The Spanish Society of Mass Spectrometry (SEEM) will provide travel grants to students affiliated to this society. The procedure for application is available in the SEEM webpage.
- The Spanish Society of Analytical Chemistry (SEQA) offers 8 travel grants of 350€ each to scientists affiliated to this society (only for socios adheridos). More details will be provided soon.
Spanish Society of Applied Spectroscopy (SEA) offers 2 travel grants of 280€ each to students affiliated to this society. Applications
are already open in the SEA Webpage.
- The IAEAC will sponsor the Roland W. Frei Award to the best poster from a young researcher.
- The International Journal of Environmental Analytical Chemistry will sponsor an award to another outstanding poster in the field of environmental analysis.
- The journal Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry will sponsor a prize in form of a books voucher and a certificate.
- The ISEAC-40 organisation will sponsor 2 prizes for the best young researcher oral presentations.