- The IAEAC offers travel grants for those students who are members of this society and whose mentor is also a member of the IAEAC for at least 1 year. The detailed information is available on the IAEAC webpage. The application form can be downloaded here.
- The Spanish Society of Chromatography and Related Techniques (SECYTA) will offer travel grants for those students who are members of this society. The application procedure and forms are available in the SECYTA webpage. Please, mind the deadline: May 19th!
- The Spanish Society of Mass Spectrometry (SEEM) will provide travel grants to students affiliated to this society. The procedure for application is available in the SEEM webpage.
- The Spanish Society of Analytical Chemistry (SEQA) offers 8 travel grants of 350€ each to scientists affiliated to this society (only for socios adheridos). See the application instructions here, and the application form here. Deadline is June 1st.
Spanish Society of Applied Spectroscopy (SEA) offers 2 travel grants of 280€ each to students affiliated to this society. Applications
are already open in the SEA Webpage.
- The IAEAC will sponsor the Roland W. Frei Award to the best poster from a young researcher corresponding to a certificate and a cash prize.
- The International Journal of Environmental Analytical Chemistry will sponsor an award to an outstanding poster presented by a young scientist in the field of environmental analysis, corresponding to a subscription to the journal, 150€ and a certificate.
- The journal Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry will sponsor a prize for a poster presented by a young researcher in form of a books voucher at a value of 150€ and a certificate.
- The ISEAC-40 organisation will sponsor 2 prizes for the best young researcher oral presentations, corresponding to 200€ and a certificate.