ORAL PRESENTATION GUIDELINES
- You have 15 minutes including discussion. Plan for 12 minutes for the presentation and 3 minutes for discussion. The Session Chair(s) will be instructed to require all speakers to adhere to this limit.
- PowerPoint or PDF presentations are the ONLY accepted mediums for the platform presentations. The electronic projection equipment provided in each room will include a computer equipped with Operating System Windows 7 Enterprise and PowerPoint 2010. It is highly recommended if you are a Macintosh user to test your presentation on a PC to verify it converts to WINDOWS format accurately. There will NOT be any MAC equipment available.
- Lettering and numbering on your PowerPoint presentation must be readable from the back of the room (e.g. minimum 18 pt).
- Use horizontal position (landscape) for all PowerPoint slides.
- Instructions for upload your presentation will be provided to the presenting author by e-mail in early June.
- Please bring a backup of your PowerPoint presentation to the meeting on a USB Memory Device.
POSTER PRESENTATION GUIDELINES
- Poster orientation should be portrait, NOT landscape. Poster size should be A0 (841 mm x 1189 mm).
- Minimum font size for all text: 18 pt.
- Text and graphics must be readable from 1 meter away.
- Neither the organizers nor the conference center have facilities to print your poster. However, a company, associated to the University, offers the possibility to print your posters in Santiago at 100 m from the conference venue, for about 20 EUR, if submitted at least 24 h in advance. Have a look at https://campusnanube.gal/congresos/ for practical instructions. Please note that ISEAC-40 is NOT responsible for this service.
- You will receive your poster code by early June. The 2 letters in your poster code represent the day your poster should be displayed (TU = Tuesday, WE = Wednesday, TH = Thursday), the number is the number of the poster board. E.g. TU-52 should be displayed on Tuesday on poster board 52.
- Posters can be fixed to boards using blu-tack. Please do not use pins, velcro or double sided tape. Blu-tack will be provided in the exhibition area and at registration desk.
- YOU are responsible for setup and take-down of your poster during the prescribed times. Your poster must remain displayed for the entire day. Posters must be removed during the prescribed times, so that the boards may be prepared for the next day. Posters that are not removed by the end of the day will be removed by ISEAC-40 staff.
- Tuesday-Thursday schedule:
08:00 - 09:00 Poster assembly
- 11:30 Morning coffee break &
16:15 - 17:00 Afternoon coffee break & poster session
18:30 - 19:00 Poster take-down
- Be at your poster during the poster sessions to discuss your work with scientists visiting your poster.