The ISEAC-40 will be organized from 19th to 22nd June 2018 (3.5 days) in which talks related with environmental topics and food topics will take place in parallel sessions, with invited speakers and multiple slots for lectures from young and regular participants, poster sessions and an exhibition.
The following special topics will take place at ISEAC-40 (beside the regular ones):
- Advances and applications of mass spectrometry, including screening by
- Emerging pollutants and the water cycle
- Food packaging and food contact materials
- Nanomaterials and food
- Per/poly-fluorinated chemicals
- Wastewater-based epidemiology
A set of invited speakers have agreed to participate in ISEAC-40 in order to open these sessions.
TIME SCHEDULE (TENTATIVE)