- Authors are invited to submit their abstracts by downloading and filling the abstract template below. They must comply with the instructions provided in it.
- Abstracts should be prepared in English and submitted in Microsoft Word (*.docx). They must not exceed one printed page. Please, label your document file as: Surname_Name_X.docx (X=1 or 2; correlative numbers if you submit more than one contribution).
- Authors are required to specify the main conference area of their contribution: Environment, Food or General analytics. Then, a maximum of 3 topics must be provided in the abstract from the list given in Aim & Scopes / Topics.
- One registered participant may submit up to two abstracts.
- One submission form must be filled for each contribution.
- Authors are required to specify whether they would prefer Oral or Poster communication. Authors are limited to giving ONE oral presentation. If you submit two abstracts for oral presentation as a presenting author, only the first one will be considered for review as an eventual oral presentation and the second one would be automatically considered for poster.
- Don't forget to indicate if you are a Young Researcher (PhD student OR a researcher within 3 years after PhD defense) while submitting your abstract! You could win one of the the Young Researcher Awards.
- Presenting authors will be notified of acceptance/rejection of their abstract at the latest May 1st, 2018.
- The presenting author must be registered for the meeting by June 1st, 2018. Accepted abstracts from presenters not having registered by that date cannot be granted to be included in the regular book of abstracts and printed program.
NOTE: By submitting your abstract, you give ISEAC-40 permission to publish it in the abstract book that will be distributed among all attendees.
* PhD student or researcher within 3 years after PhD defense
- Authors are invited to prepare their posters following the rules described below:
The permitted max poster size (W x H) is A0 (841 x 1189 mm / 33.1 x 46.8 in).
- Types must be perfectly readable from a distance of 1 m.
- For oral presentations information will be provided in due time.